The Ultimate Nostradamus Quiz
- Where was Nostradamus born?
- Nostradamus' predictions were written in four line verses called what?
3. What was Nostradamus' final prediction?
4. What did Nostradamus claim to use as the basis for his prophecies?
5. In the following prediction who was Nostradamus referring to?
"The young lion will overcome the older one,
On the field of combat in a single battle;
He will pierce his eyes through a golden cage,
Two wounds made one, then he dies a cruel death."
a) Henry IV
b) Henry II
c) John I
d) Natasha Carmen El Khoury
6. Why was Nostradamus labelled Satan's Prophet?
7. In what publication did Nostradamus publish his predictions?
8. Why is there much speculation concerning the accuracy of Nostradamus' predictions?
9. List 3 events that Nostradamus is believed to have predicted.
10. How many prophecies is he believed to have predicted?